Sale of medium density MDF panels Bergamo Brescia
Located in Villongo (Bergamo, Italy), Besenzoni Legnami imports and sells MDF panels. MDF, acronym of medium-density fibreboard, indicates a medium density fibreboard panel. It is a wood-based product, very popular and resistant, composed of pressed wood fibers put together with resin or glue. The pressing process takes place at high temperatures and the final result is a smooth, rigid, knotless panel, denser than plywood and chipboard.
The advantages of MDF panels
The main advantages of MDF panels are:
- High resistance;
- Ease of cutting;
- Excellent soundproofing level;
- Useful versatility for furniture composition;
- Low degree of swelling;
- Suitable to be painted and varnished.
MDF panels: where are they used? → H3
MDF panels are used in various fields:
- Interior decoration;
- Construction of shelves, cabinets and furniture;
- Wall coating;
- Insulating covers;
- Partition walls of rooms and offices;
- Doors’ internal structure.